It is a renovation and rehabilitation basis project for the council of the south administration premises, which consists of:
- 2 basement levels, GF, 6 typical floors.
- Outdoor parking and common areas
The fit-out works included, but were not limited to:
- Structural assessment (sesmic retro-fitting)
- Columns reinforcement (jacketing), incorporate new reinforced concrete walls, new corbels, etc.
- Creating mix-structure by adding steel H beams net
- Preliminary works (re-design of all systems in compliance with new layout, indication of changes to as-built data, dismantling works, cleaning, etc.)
- Renovation of Facades: restoration works, Alucobond, painting
- Interior construction and finishing works (floors, ceilings, partitions, doors, fixtures, fittings, etc.)
- Mechanical works: (AC, water supply, sewerage and other works)
- Electrical works: (lighting, power, networking, UPS and other works)
- Snagging, testing and hand over to the Council of the south
- ClientCouncil of the South
- Value1.650.000 USD
- ConsultantCouncil of the South